Refrigeration units and box for 8ft/10ft/12ft Travel Trailers
1. Product introduction
– Built with the industrial strength of a transport refrigeration product, Our company Trailer Coolers are suitable for many applications fresh or frozen.
– Versatile and innovative in design our Trailer Coolers area low-cost alternative solutions to a regular refrigerated van or truck and can be customized to your requirements, shelving, doors, etc.
– Lightweight in Construction with Composite Panel. Engineering Technology provides a one-of-a-kind solution that is built to last for many years of service.
– High Quality, Thermal Efficiency & Performance Our company Supplies our Trailer Cooler unit and cooler box in D.I.Y kit form or fully pre-assembled.
– Our company Trailer Cooler operates with 115v – 15 Amp
– Regular power source and can cool as low as 0°F (-18°C). 8,000 BTU of cooling power!
– Our company’s Insulation panel system is competitively priced and outperforms other spray foam systems on the market.
– Our company trailer Coolers are the Right Choice for you. Trust our Innovation.
2. Product parameter
||1. Operates with 115V regular power source, box temp to -5℃
2. Operates with 230V regular power source, box temp to -20℃
E-Z Lube 5200LB Drop Axle Suspension – Torsion with single axle
2. Brake Options
No Brakes Request
3. Wheels Tire Size 15″
7 Way RV
Adjustable by bolts (Ball Size 2″)
6. Full galvanized chassis
||1. Full EC-approved road lights
2.Anodised aluminum extrusions, stainless steel fixings/hinges, etc.
3. Stainless steel fittings
4.80mm insulated panels (including the floor)
5. Non-slip granular floor
6. Draining point/skirting board7.Lockable rear door with internal emergency release
8. Interior light
9. Lockable coupling
3. Product feature and application
For an event or emergency, our mobile cool rooms are reliable, hygienic and easy to use. They have stainless steel interiors, double-sealed doors, internal lighting, shelving and thermostat controls.
Our mobile coolrooms are reliable, clean and hygienic. They are easy to transport and require standard 240V power. Or we can supply a generator to run them in remote locations. They are fitted with stainless steel interiors, double-sealed doors, internal lighting, shelving, and thermostat controls.
— Easy to transport
— Clean and well-maintained Stainless Steel Interior Shelving
— Walk-in 220-240V single-phase power
— Thermostat controls
— Double sealed door Internal lighting
Typical Use Events:
— Breakdown contingency/emergency temporary cold storage;
— Document storage;
— Restaurants/catering/food processors/seafood industry…