Sandwich Panel Refrigerated Truck Box
A customer from Senegal wanted to purchase a batch of refrigerated truck box bodies for his vehicle conversion company. After compared diverse aspects, like price, quality, delivery speed and so on, among several suppliers, he finally chose Kingclima refrigerated truck box and gave positive feedback after received the cargoes.
The Senegalese customer is a local vehicle conversion company specialized in refrigerated bodies. He purchased a refrigerated truck based on JMC Carrying plus (Wide version). It will be about 100 to 150 units a year. What we recommend to him is our Multi-temperature refrigerated truck body (50% preservation and 50% refrigeration), The structural features of our cabinet are as follows：
1) Structure: fiberglass+PU+fiberglass.
2) The Floor is 100mm thick sandwich panel; other panels are 80mm thick.
3) The Insulation Layer is a kind of new type foam – with virtually zero thermal conductivity. The density of the PU is all 42kg/m3, which meets the national AAA standard.
4) Both inside and outside the sandwich panel is coated with handmade FPR, which is 2mm thick.
5) The hardware is made of 304 stainless steel; Aluminum profile and stainless wrap.
6) The body and the Channel Steel Sub-frame are fixed together with high-strength adhesive and screws.
7) Panels are made by the high-pressure vacuum technique of Germany.
8)The refrigerated truck body is tight and solid; assembled by very high mechanical strength; smooth and nice appearance, anti-corrosion, shock-proof, standing wear and easy to be washed.
We also have OPTIONAL Features for the refrigerated truck body:
1)Double-opening side door and one-opening side door.
2)Skin of the floor can be FRP, aluminum corrugated plate, or epoxy resin…
3)Sickness of the sandwich panels varies from 50mm~125mm.
4)Hardware: galvanized material or stainless steel is available.
5)Sealed curtain and climbing lift are also available
Besides this, we also have battery-electric refrigeration units for bigger van, truck refrigeration units, diesel engine units, integrated electric standby units, small movable trailer refrigeration units.
We are currently recruiting global agents. If you are interested in our products, welcome to be our agents.